Business insurance offers coverage for the many hazards that could affect the operation of your business. It’s important to minimize the gaps and avoid costly duplications. I can help you safe guard your business with an insurance program that is tailored to your needs.
Business Insurance Products
- Artisan Contractor
- Commercial Auto
- Auto Service and Repair
- Real Estate
- Restaurant – Bars
- Retail Service
- Commercial Umbrella
- Wholesale Distribution
- Work Comp
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT WHEN SELECTING YOUR BUSINESS INSURANCE COVERAGE:
- WHAT PROPERTY DO I NEED TO PROTECT?
Property can include your buildings, property you own that is used in the business, products for sale, property of others in your care, custody and control ,machinery and equipment – and don’t forget the loss of business income due to necessary suspension of your operations after a covered loss.
- WHAT IS MY LIABILITY EXPOSURE?
Ideally,your liability insurance coverage should be enough to protect the value of your assets.
And be sure to consider the types of liability as well. Along with general liability, there is exposure from employment practices such as allegations of discrimination, harassment, inappropriate employment conduct and associated defense costs. There is also exposure to the liability caused by a data breach.
- WHAT ABOUT VEHICLES I USE INCONDUCTING MY BUSINESS?
In addition to standard coverage’s, we offer many options for the vehicles you own, lease or rent and use in your business. There are great discounts, too. Farmers’ package discounts can save you money. Good driving records and loss history can save you even more.
- WHAT ADDED COVERAGE SHOULD ICONSIDER?
Lawsuits – resulting in large j ury awa rds – can and do happen. Farmers’ commercial umbrella can mitigate a loss that exceeds the policy limits and can offer $ 1 million or more of added coverage.
- WHAT ABOUT WORKERS’ COMPENSATION?The Farmers workers’ compensation policy covers your employees’ injuries and illnesses that occur in the course and scope of their employment with your business. The benefits are paid according to the laws of your state.
- WHAT SAFETY PROGRAMS DO I HAVE IN PLACE?
Farmers offers you loss- control and safety programs that help you meet legal requirements and improve employee awareness.
WAYS TO SAVE ON BUSINESS INSURANCE:
- Make sure you get all the discounts for which you qualify
- Choose a higher deductible
- Responsibility pays. Ask me how your personal financial responsibility can save you money.
Business insurance options and requirements can be complex. I offer a free service that simplifies your options, so you can decide if your policy gives you the coverage you want. Let’s have a conversation.